1. Types of Information We Collect
- We will collect Personal Information and Non-Identifying information when you interact with us or the Site when you:
- Use or access the Site;
- Register, subscribe or create an account with JAiCOUPONS;
- Open/respond to our e-mails;
- Refer friends, family, or others to JAiCOUPONS;
- Contact us or use our customer support tools;
- Provide information to enroll or participate in Programs supplied on our behalf or with our Partners;
- Click/Visit any page online that has our ads;
- Purchase products or services on or through the Site;
- Post comments on online communities; and
- Provide information to vendors.
- This Privacy Statement does apply to the collection of information as listed. We do not collect information in any other way other than the way that is listed above.
2. Your Choice
- We think that you will get benefited from a personalized experience when we know more about you. However, you can limit the information that you provide to JAiCOUPONS, and you can also restrict the communications that JAiCOUPONS sends you.
- (a) E-mail
- You can choose not to receive commercial e-mails from us by following the instructions that we post in any of the business e-mails send or by logging into your account and by adjusting your e-mail preferences. Please note that by unsubscribing from commercial email messages, we will not send you commercial emails. However, we may still e-mail you non-commercial e-mails related to your account and your transactions on the Site. You can alter your subscription preferences whenever you want to.
- (b) CookiesYou may manage how your browser handles Cookies by adjusting its privacy & security settings. Browsers are different, so you will have to refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about the cookie and other privacy & security settings that are available.
Currently, we are not altering our data collection, use practices with regards to Do Not Track signals.Please note that we use Non-Identifiable Information and Device Data to serve you interest-based ads on third party websites as well as on mobile applications. Interest-based ads served directly by JAiCOUPONS on third-party sites will display the Ad Choices icon. If you prefer not to receive such advertisements from JAiCOUPONS on other websites, you will have to click on the Ad Choices icon in the ad, which will direct you to the Your JAiCOUPONS AdChoices page, where you can opt-out of receiving interest-based advertisements served by JAiCOUPONS.
(c) Device Information
You can manage how the mobile device and mobile browser share specific Device Data with JAiCOUPONS, as well as well as browser handles Cookies by adjusting the privacy & security settings of your mobile.
To adjust your mobile device settings, kindly refer to instructions/settings provided by your mobile service provider and the manufacturer of your mobile device.
When you visit or use the Site for the first time, we may request permission to use and collect your mobile device’s precise location. You may restrict not to grant the collection of this data, or grant permission to it only when using the mobile application, but it may limit specific features or functions of the Site. You can also control whether and how we collect your device precise geolocation information through your mobile device’s settings.
3. How JAiCOUPONS Uses Information
- Our Vendors (on our behalf) and we use information collected as mentioned in this Privacy Statement to:
- Maintain and operate and improve the Site and our services;
- Provide you with interest-based advertisements, communications, Push notifications, and offers for products and services from Participating Partners, including the offers based on your precise geolocation and us;
- Fulfill and facilitate orders placed on the Site and Other Programs– for example, for JAiCOUPONS vouchers and other goods and services;
- Analyse and evaluate if you are eligible for certain types of offers, products or services that you may be interested in and also analyze effectiveness of advertisements;
- Respond to your requests and answer your questions;
- Conduct customer research and perform analytics;
- Communicate and provide additional information that you may be interested in about JAiCoupon and our Partners, sometimes by combining your data with data that we obtain from Other Sources such as third-party websites, etc.;
- Send you technical notices, reminders, security alerts, updates, support and administrative messages, marketing messages, service bulletins, and requested data, including on behalf of our Partners;
- Administer rewards, surveys, contests, other promotional activities or events sponsored by our Business Partners or us;
- Manage our everyday business needs, such as fraud prevention, administration of the Site, forum management, analytics, fulfillment and enforcement of our corporate reporting obligations and Terms and conditions, or to comply with the law;
- Allow you to post a comment, apply for a job, sign up for special offers from merchants, our Partners, or third parties through Site and other various programs;
- Enhance additional information that we have about you directly and from Other Sources to help us understanding you in a better way and determine your interests and
- To use your data as described in our various programs, if you agree to participate in such programs offered by us.
- We may also use information that we have collected as mentioned in this Privacy Statement with the consent of yours or as required or permitted by law.JAiCOUPONS uses your location, including your precise geolocation, consistent with this Privacy Statement as described below to deliver exact location-based offers, products or services that you may be interested.If you send information about a specific product or service to another person (e.g., a professional employee, a friend, a colleague, etc.) using the features on the site, we will collect the Personal Information of that other person and may contact them using the information you provided us to the extent that is disclosed by you.
4. When and Why JAiCoupon Discloses your Information
- Our Vendors (on our behalf) and we may share your Personal Information as required or permitted by law:
- With any JAiCOUPONS Affiliate who may only use the Personal Information solely for the purposes mentioned in this Privacy Statement;
- With our Vendors and partners who provide services to us and who are required to protect the Personal Information about our customers;
- To collect or report on debts owed to us or our Business Partners;
- With relevant Partners:
- With a purchaser or prospective purchaser of JAiCOUPONS or any of the JAiCoupon Affiliates(all or a portion of their assets), as described in Section 10 below;
- With whom we have entered into an agreement that provides for the disclosure, lease, sale, or license of your Information;
- With whom we offer products and services;
- To enable electronic communications (including email) with you as part of the purchase, a sponsored reward, offer, program, contest, or any activity in which you have been selected to participate;
- To facilitate a direct relationship with you, including in connection with any programs that we administer on behalf of the Business Partner;
- To the extent you have redeemed or purchased a JAiCOUPONS voucher, goods or services offered by a Partner or participated in an offer, contest, rewards, or other activity or Other Programs provided or sponsored through JAiCoupns on behalf of that Business Partner;
- To combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights or those of our Affiliates, users, and Partners, or as part of legal proceedings affecting JAiCOUPONS;
- To comply with lawful orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions;
- In response to a Judicial Writ, or any similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulatory, and courts in the United States and other countries in which we operate; or with your permission.
- We encourage our Business Partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, their use of Personal Information obtained through JAiCOUPONS is governed by their privacy policies and is not subject to our control. We may also disclose Non-Identifiable Information listed below:
- For the same reasons we might share your Personal Information;
- With our Business Partners for their research and analysis;
- To facilitate targeted content and ads on other sites; or
- With Third-Party Ad-Servers place our ads and ads of our merchants or Business Partners on the Site, on third-party sites, and also to analyze the effectiveness of those advertisements.
- We will never share your Personal Information with the Third-Party Ad-Servers. However, Third-Party Ad-Servers may collect Non-Identifying Information automatically about your visit to the Site and other websites, your Internet Service Provider, your device address, and the browser that you use to visit the Site. They can do this by using Cookies, clear gifs, and other technologies. Information collected may be used, among other things, to deliver advertising targeted to your interests and to understand better the usage, visits to the Site and the other websites tracked by these Third-Party Ad-Servers.Kindly note that this Privacy Statement does not cover the usage of the information collected by Third-Party Ad-Servers, or collection methods used by them and JAiCOUPONS is not responsible for Cookies or clear gifs in third-party ads. We always encourage you to review the privacy policies and statements of these third-party advertising companies to learn more about their usage of Cookies and other technologies.
5. How JAiCOUPONS Collects Information
6. Security of Personal Information
- JAiCOUPONS has implemented an information security program that contains technical, administrative and physical controls which are designed to safeguard Personal Information. We take necessary security measures to protect from unauthorized access to or unauthorized disclosure, alteration, or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption (we use industry-standard encryption technology to secure Account Information) and physical security measures to restrict unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at privacy@JAiCOUPONS.com.
7. Accessing & Correcting Personal Information
- You can access, delete and update your Personal Information which you provided to us, as described below, by managing this information using your online account or by sending us an email at info@JAiCOUPONS.com or by contacting us via email and chat. You can update or remove Account Information as well. Keeping your Account Information current helps ensure that we, our Affiliates and our Business Partners offer you that are most relevant to you. If you want to delete, disable or deactivate your JAiCOUPONS account or if you have other questions or requests, please do contact us. While we are ready to assist you anytime in, disabling your account, managing your subscriptions and removing your active profile, we cannot delete records of past interactions and transactions for compliance reasons. For example, we are required to maintain records relating to purchases on the Site before disabling your account for financial reporting and compliance reasons. We will retain your Personal Information as long as your account is active with us or as needed to provide you services and also to maintain a record of your transactions on your account for financial reporting purposes. If you still wish to disable/deactivate your account or request not to use your Personal Information, contact us at support@JAiCOUPONS.com. We will retain the use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes if any, and enforce our agreements.
8. Social Networks
9. Privacy of Third Party
- This Privacy Statement will be addressing the use and disclosure of information by JAiCOUPONS through your interaction with the Site. Any other websites that may be accessible through links from the Site and Other Programs may have their privacy statements and personal information collection, use, and disclosure practices. Our Business Partners may also have their corresponding privacy statements. We always encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy statements provided by these third-parties before providing them with your information or taking advantage of the sponsored offer, promotion and other programs.
10. Business Transfers and Corporate Changes
- JAiCOUPONS and our Affiliates reserve the right to license, transfer and disclose any and all the information that is related to the Site, including Personal Information:In connection with a corporate merger, restructuring, consolidation or the sale of substantially all of our stock and assets, or other organizational change, including, without limitation, during any due diligence process; orTo the subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of one or more of Sites or any portion or operation linked to the part of one or more of the Sites.
11. Privacy for Children
- This website is for the general audience and is not for the children under the age of 13. By using JAiCOUPONS, you represent that you are at least eighteen years of age and understand that you must be a minimum of eighteen years to create an account and purchase the goods or use services advertised on the Site. We will promptly delete your information associated with any account we obtain the data that is associated with the registered user who is not eighteen years of age. Please do contact us if in case you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices or with this Privacy Statement. You can reach us online at info@JAiCOUPONS.com.You can reach via postal mail at the address mentioned below:PaTaaK Inc. dba JAiCOUPONS
Attn: Legal Department
1004 Ridge Hollow Trl
Irving, TX 75063
info@ JAiCOUPONS.comJAiCOUPONS utilizes various valid data transfer mechanisms for Personal Information at its sole discretion in correspondence with applicable data protection and privacy laws. We will continue to continuously monitor and assess the appropriateness of other valid data transfer mechanisms as they become available.Please be aware that these requests do not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your information you have posted and that there might be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal of the data even if requested.
12. Glossary of Terms
- Affiliate means an entity owned, directly or indirectly, by JAiCOUPONS. or that is controlled by or under common control with JAiCOUPONS, and also includes joint ventures entered into by JAiCOUPONS and its Affiliates. References in this Privacy Statement to “JAiCOUPONS,” also apply to Affiliates. Partners mean, collectively, third parties with whom we conduct business, such as distributors, merchants, co-marketers, resellers, and other companies or organizations with whom JAiCOUPONS enters into agreements to support their business and operations. Cookie means a cookie is a message given by a web server to the web browser. The browser stores the information in a text file. The message is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. For more information, kindly read our Cookies Policy mentioned in this Privacy Statement.Device Data means information of a device that you use to access, use, and interact or with the Site, such as the type of the operating system or mobile model. It also includes domain, browser type, and other system settings, the language your device or the system uses and the country and the time zone of your device, unique device identifier or another device identifier, geolocation, including precise geolocation, mobile phone carrier, advertising identifier, and device software platform and its firmware information.Non-Identifiable Information means the information that alone cannot identify you, including the data from Cookies, Web Beacons Pixel Tags, and Device DataOnline Communities are collectively our social networking pages or accounts, bulletin boards, forums, chat rooms, discussion groups or other methods of communication that may be linked to or offered through the Site.Other Programs means features, special programs, and functionality on our Site or other co-branded websites with our Partners that we reasonably control and that have exclusive use terms applicable to such individual programs, features.
Other Sources means sources of the information that legally provide JAiCOUPONS with your data, and which is not included in this Privacy Statement at the time of collection
Personal Information means the information about you that identifies you explicitly or when combined with the other data we have, which can be used to determine you which includes the following types of information mentioned below:
Contact Information: Your name, email addresses, postal addresses, and user account names of social networking sites, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you can receive communication.
Relationship Information: the information you provide that enables us to determine your interests, lifestyle, and activities, including location information related to your state, city, or neighborhood; areas of interest. Such information includes types of deals that interest you, demographic information (e.g., birth date, age, gender); information collected through your interactions with social networks. It may also include information about persons for whom you have purchased JAiCOUPONS vouchers as gifts or who have bought JAiCOUPONS vouchers as gifts for you, and information about friends whom you have referred or who refer you;
Transaction Information: the information you provide when you interact the Site and us, such as the JAiCouopns vouchers you may be interested in, purchase and redeem; email and other communications; and how you communicate with Business Partners and our Vendors.
Financial Information: information collected from you as needed to process payments for JAiCOUPONS vouchers or other products and services that you buy, or information provided by you to administer your participation in programs and various Optional Servers, such as your payment card number, expiration date, and verification number.
Web Beacons and Pixel Tags mean tiny graphic images placed on website pages or in our emails that allow us to determine if you have performed specific actions.
Third-Party Ad-Servers are Vendors and other third parties that provide the technology to place advertisements on websites and track its performance.
Vendors are, collectively, third parties that perform business operations on behalf of JAiCoupon, such as billing, transaction processing, mailing, communications services (e-mail, direct mail, etc.), marketing, data processing and analytics, servicing, collections, advertisement management, or information technology services.